Re: H-modified 750cc class limit?

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: H-modified 750cc class limit?
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 18:39:10 EST
In a message dated 3/23/02 5:56:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> ok we have a 1967 GCR showing H-modified being an 850cc class limit.  how
> much earlier does the 850cc class limit go?
> inquiring minds want to know?

Chuck,

I have "59, '62,'64,'65 but they are at the shop. I will check on Moday but I
think 850 started about 1962. It doesn't really matter for the VRRC H-mod.
class, 750 or 850, you would all run together anyway. It will depend on how
many cars of either displacement you and your buddies drag out. You get 30-40
cars we will have an H-mod only race. You get 5 or 6 and you will run with
perhaps G mod and HP or GP. Race make-up will depend on cars entered and
similar era and speed potential. You have about a year and a half to get it
done.

Let's roll!!

Jack Woehrle