My 15 Minutes of fame must be up!

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: My 15 Minutes of fame must be up!
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 12:55:44 EST
To the list:

Imagine my surprise when my March issue of Victory Lane showed up yesterday.
Not only am I ON THE COVER (finally!!!.....I recently complained to Dan that
he never had a Cortina on a cover...but what an OLD picture...probably from
my first race in it), but I've found no less than 2 more pics inside!!  Is
that a new record???...3 pics in 1 issue???   FYI, I almost thought is was 4,
but the pic on page 39 is not me, even though the car number is 128.  I think
that might be a pic of Jim Williams (car is now part of Wally's collection).

OK, so you're all tired of seeing and hearing me now....so my 15 minutes of
fame must be up.  I'll be quiet now.....unless you want to buy any
autographed copies....I'm interviewing agents now!  I'm going to Disneyland!!
 (send promo checks to ......)

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128