Re: asleep @ the wheel

To: KLynch7589@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: asleep @ the wheel
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 22:59:09 -0800
Kevin,

Certainly not a problem and it's not like I haven't ever misread
my mail. I also got an immediate response from Kevin with the
Daytona Chamber of Commerce this morning, which was all I
was really after. I did later thank him and I apologized for getting
hi per, also by then I had cooled off and wasn't ready to rip
someones throat out. Gee, I wonder why I don't have many
friends (joke). An associate of mine (also crazed) suggests
that I get into cruzin'  L.A. and doing drive bys for stress relief.
Good luck with your GT6 sounds a little like my (down) 62 Veloce.

                Sincerely,
                          Don Tiana