Video Motorsports Memories

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Video Motorsports Memories
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:17:55 -0600
Anyone heard of this company and know how to contact them?

I sent a $25 check to them for a video of the race reenactment at the
Watkins Glen vintage festival in September.  They haven't cashed the
check and I can't find the address.  I sent the money in based upon a
flier that came with some of the materials I received.  I just like to
check with them to make sure they received the check and that there is
indeed a video available.

Any assistance any of you can provide will be much appreciated.

David Littlefield
'62 MGA MkII
'51 MGTD
'74 MG Midget vintage racer