best sounding engine

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: best sounding engine
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 21:02:34 -0800 (PST)
I also cast my vote for the BRM V-16...it is from the Nick Mason book, "Into
the Red."  The euro version came with the CD (the edited US version under a
different name did not).

2d place... 3.5L V12 Ferrari F1

3d would you believe my race Mini at 8500rpm (or maybe that is just
anxiousness)

Jim

=====
Jim Fuerstenberg

"It has been said that motor racing shares in common with sex
the distinction of being one of the most popular, most maligned
and least understood of human activities."

Charles Beaumont and Phillip F. Nolan (Omnibus of Speed, 1958)