Help identify Elva Courier #1153

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Help identify Elva Courier #1153
From: Rich and Liz Stadther <stadther@pclink.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 17:47:29 -0500
Listers,

Please help me find the history of my new race car.  It is one of 8
Ford-powered Elva Couriers built in the early '60s.  I have seen a shipping
manifest from when Carl Haas received the car.  I don't know who bought it
from Carl Haas or who owned it up until the early '90s.  It was pulled out
of the woods in Pennsylvania with no motor and with holes in the body that
may have been from a roll bar.

If you remember a Ford-powered Courier, racing or street, I would love to
hear from you.  Please see www.pclink.com/stadther/elva.html for what I
have learned so far.

I would like any info you may have, however obscure.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rich Stadther
651-698-1981

///