Re: coolant jacket-head question

To: Mark Haynes <haynes386@netzero.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: coolant jacket-head question
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:21:03 -0400
I asked on the Rec.crafts.metalworking news group, here are some replies.

Brian

From: "Dr. David Robinson" <robinda@quincy.edu>
Subject: Spitfire head
To: brian@wcom.ca
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 20:34:50 -0400

Hi,
I read your post regarding the Spitfire head. What model Spitfire is it?
I used to dabble in Triumphs and have one or two heads laying around.
There's at least a Mk IV (1296 cc) and perhaps an older one (1147 cc).
(Maybe even a 1500cc.)
The only problem is that I won't be going there until Thanksgiving.
Let me know if you're interested.
Dave