VDCA fall schedule

To: Derek Harling <derek.lola@home.com>, Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: VDCA fall schedule
From: Doug Meis <s800racer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:01:47 -0400
To all:

    I recently spoke to Alex Quattlebaum regarding the next event scheduled
for VDCA (October 12-14 at Kershaw, SC).  He has decided to cancel that
event.  While insufficient entries were a part of the reason, Alex also had
great concerns over the uncertainties caused by the recent terrorist
attacks.
    Another VDCA fall event at Birmingham,AL was previously concelled by the
track because they have had difficulty getting the county to complete access
roads in time for the early November event.
    All of this leaves only one remaining event on the calendar for VDCA.
The final event of the year will be at Savannah, December 7-9.  I have
already talked to a lot racers who are planning to be at that event.  If you
have not attended a VDCA event, you should consider that event.  Low entry
fees, no fees for enduros, ample track time, relaxed atmosphere and great
parties.  What else can you ask for?  It's also far enough South for good
weather in December.  If you have any questions about that event or
eligibility of your car, drop me a line.

    Doug Meis
    Group 1 (small-bore) representative.

///
///  vintage-race@autox.team.net mailing list