Re: Coronado ?

To: Don Queen <donqueen@Inreach.com>
Subject: Re: Coronado ?
From: Craig Wright <cwright@pdghightower.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 16:21:57 -0700
Hi Don,

I work on the organizing committee for the Coronado weekend. We are officially
on
standby, and not spending any money because it may not happen. The good news is
that the upper brass at the base are all car nuts and want it to happen. It is
also the culmination of "Fleet Week" in San Diego which is major PR for the Navy
here in town starting with an Air show at the Miramar air base. We expect to get
a decision soon.

With the problems Steve Earl is having at Monterey, he may need Coronado to
replace Monterey.

Craig Wright