MG Midget racer for sale

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Midget racer for sale
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 07:36:45 -0400
OK, so I know I am posting this to the wrong list because the car is
prepared to SCCA spec, but heck, I'm a vintage guy and you are only racers
I know!

Posting this for a friend. The car was prepared several years ago, very
successfully campaigned in New England. Ready to go, with trailer. Located
in Connecticut. Any interest email me directly and I will get you in touch
with the seller.

No, I didn't ask him how much he is looking for...