Re: Pedigree, etc

To: JWoesvra@aol.com, SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil
Subject: Re: Pedigree, etc
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:28:41 EDT
In a message dated 19/07/01 2:37:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time, JWoesvra writes:

> <<  an  exercise in pretending to be
> something we are not >>
>
> Uh......I thought that is what we are supposed to be doing. I must not have
> been paying attention again. You're not Miss Brooks (my 8th grade teacher)
> are you?

Not in your fondest dreams!
And I don't know what fantasies go through your mind when you go out on the
race course, but I am not pretending to be anything but what I am - an old
club racer running the same car I have for the last 3 decades (advertising
nothing but my own profligate habits, and that only by implication, rather
than decoration).

You can pretend to be whoever you wish, as long as you pay attention when you
are on the track with me ;-)

Bill
(who prefers his competition to mentally emulate a 3 toed sloth, a slug, and
any similarly celerity-impaired creature that turns their crank)