Re: Vintage race cars built today, a shortsighted perspective

To: malcox@attglobal.net, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vintage race cars built today, a shortsighted perspective
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 12:46:02
>From: "MalcolmCox" <malcox@attglobal.net>
>To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: Vintage race cars built today, a shortsighted perspective
>Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 22:26:34 -0700
>
>Rules are such a good thing, everybody should have their own
>
>Eat *cruciferous veggies*, drink *especially red wine* and be merry *good
>for stress* for tomorrow we may ......*not* have prostate cancer?

   I showed this to the missus... The M.D. Her take was this
   addendum:

     "All things in moderation... including moderation... YA gotta cut
      loose every now and then!"

>In the long run, we will all be dead.

    I can't argue with that... But I'm planning to live long enough to
    become a burden on my children:O)

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)