Re: Tow Vehicle reply

To: mfrank@westnet.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tow Vehicle reply
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 23:44:21 EDT
ive got to agree with mcobine@earthlink.net.......I dont know how I got by
with a smaller tow vehicle since I got a 460ci  f350 dually......if it is
really for towing and not much else the dually is just awesome......wind and
such are not as big a factor and the rear tires/suspension are not overtaxed
like every truck you see with single tires....the biggest safety (comfort)
factor is  the braking , it is the first vehicle where I have a prayer in a
emergency......it seems all the big blocks get lousy milage while towing,
with the 350 you just push the  gas pedal further and work it that much
harder........chuck...ps i have a stickshift and cruise control...nice
combination