A008Rs

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: A008Rs
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:24:47 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/2001 6:21:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
S800Racer@aol.com writes:

<< VDCA approves the use of A008R's "until existing supplies are exhausted".
  I suppose they might not be allowed by VSCCA, but I'm not certain about
 that.  But as Jack noted, I  think they have been out of production for some
 time. >>

FYI,

A008Rs have been out of production, but are back in 2 sizes, 185/60-13, and
205/60-13 to support the SCCA Spec Racer series.  Only limited outlets carry
them.  FYI, I recently purchased a set from A.I.M. Tire at Sears Point
Raceway.

Regards,
Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128