Re: Lime Rock new movie: The Secret Valley of Racing

To: <AnalogMike@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lime Rock new movie: The Secret Valley of Racing
From: "Susan" <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 11:28:50 -0400
OK here's my two cents
I thought the "images" were basically ok, overall, the guy is quite a good
cameraman and film editor. I thought the interviews were great. However, in
my opinion the scripted stuff was terrible. He should have had some quality
help with the writing. The florid prose was like slicks on a Morgan.
JMO FWIW
Susan
PS I was in it I think