Sy Kaback, Lotus Importer of the '60s Biography

To: lotus-cars@yahoogroups.com, lotus@se7ens.net, chapman-era@autox.team.net,
Subject: Sy Kaback, Lotus Importer of the '60s Biography
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 12:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings all!

I can't resist rolling out the "Sy Kaback, Grand Prix
Imported Cars" biography as it's very nearly finished:
http://www.simplesevens.com/sykaback.htm.

Please go easy on the criticism, but do let me know if
you have any further or different information than I
have put on the site. I hope to update it regularly.

And (just a teaser here!) I have been contacted by Gei
Zantzinger, another '60s East Coast Lotus distributor,
about whom I hope to create a similar site. If you
know anything about him, I'd love to hear it!

Enjoy!
John Donohoe
http://auctions.yahoo.com/