RE: Pueblo - Nostalgia Racing Inc, Last Weekend!

To: <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pueblo - Nostalgia Racing Inc, Last Weekend!
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:33:08 -0600
I gotta say, Nostalgia and all those great workers did a great job considering
the cold
rainy weather we had to contend with.

Thanks Greg (if you're out there).

And lets not forget 3R for the great meal they provided!

Larry Hoy
Plan on attending the 49th Annual Glenwood Rallye
http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm