Re: Sy Kaback/GP Motors of New Jersey?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <jrubin@interaccess.com>,
Subject: Re: Sy Kaback/GP Motors of New Jersey?
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 08:55:34 -0500
When Jay Chamberlain was at the last LOG (Lotus) at Lime Rock, he introduced
me to a friend who I thought Jay said had been the east coast distributor of
Lotus way back then. I didn't recognise his name as someone I associated with
Dutchess Auto or Lotus East, and I'm terrible with remembering names, but
later, I wondered if I'd been introduced to Mr. Kaback, and didn't realise the
significance. I'll see if I can find a way to reach Jay, who should remember
and might know how to find Mr. Kaback.

Roger

>>> "Jack Rubin" <jrubin@interaccess.com> 01/25/01 12:09AM >>>
Sy ran a Lotus FJr in several East Coast national races in 1962, including
Bridgehampton (17th), Lime Rock (16th), and Watkins Glen (13th). Sorry, no
more info than that -- if you learn more, especially about his FJ exploits,
please let me know!

Jack Rubin