Re: lawyers

To: SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: lawyers
From: S800Racer@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 14:10:17 EST
In a message dated 1/24/01 12:56:56 PM, SadekCH@nswc.navy.mil writes:

<< The neatest thing is, y'all act reasonably normal at the track...!
At least, as normal as the rest of us....
Chuck Sadek >>

    Vintage racing is remarkable in that sense.  Engineers don't seem like
total geeks at the track, big buck CEOs can act like a regular Joe, Navy
brass does not expect to be saluted, the examples are virtually endless.
Vintage racing has wonderful way of filtering out everything else and leaving
the part that makes us all a bunch of "car guys/gals" on a weekend pass with
a license to get high on Castrol R, high test & maybe a little adrenaline.

    Can't wait to see all my fellow junkies when we get our next fix at the
track.

    Doug Meis