Re: Hi Bill

To: wmw@mymailstation.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hi Bill
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 22:07:21 EST
Hi Bill....Thanks for your New Year's note....sounds like you are going to
have some fun in NZ...with the cars.   I heard from Sean Thomas that Michael
Parr bought Joe's A-B from Toby Silverton...who is a friend of Tony Crooks at
Bristol Motors in Kessington....Toby lives in Florida part time.  Guess it is
one more car going back to the homeland.

Been working hard on my HiFlyer project..which is going up this May.   I got
100 % financing from a Baltimore non-profit for 1.35 m  to complete it.
Have been involved as a consultant for Lindstrand...Philly Zoo and Tampa
Aquarium are interested in the HiFlyer balloon as an attraction.   I would
like to put one in Balboa Park for the Air and Space Museum next to the Zoo
.....it would be a nice addition for the museum..with a LTA exhibit inside.
Do you know anyone there?

I saw your photo/article and ED. note in Victory Lane this month.

Do you belong to the vintage racer web site --   vintage-race@autox.team.net?
 It is interesting sometimes....there are some left coast racers who are on
line with comments once in a while.....Miles Kitchen, Don Queen, Larry Dent,
Ron Yates, Greg Solow.....

Both cars are hibernating under covers....brrrr...it's been so cold for 3
weeks here....some snow.....I hate it and so do the cars!

I looked real hard at a nice Cooper T-51 formula junior that was for
sale...but decided I really should sell something before I buy another race
car.      And since I don't want to do that ....I guess nothing will happen
in that direction.

How was the TC ride up the coast?   Sounded like it was going to be a lot of
fun...hope it turned out well.   There a still a lot of TCs on the east coast
racing and also on the road.

If you decide to get a real computer and net service ...I could send you a
ton of neat stuff through cyberspace.   Since you don't......I'll invest in
the USPS and send you something you'll enjoy that I found at Hershey this
October.....I made color copies for you.

About all for now.....have a great trip and be safe.

Best racing for 2001!

Lee