Re: Seattle Track

To: "Richard E. Buckingham, Jr." <rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Seattle Track
From: "Ron Yates" <dipstickdigest@ctaz.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2001 14:58:40 -0700
Richard

Could the people involved get the track proclaimed as an historical site?
Do as Bill Huff at Willow Springs did, then the encroachers and greenies
will have to live with the idea that there is always going to be a
multi-purpose race track there. SCCA and the NHRA have to be bigger than the
city of Kent. They all should have a vested interest in that property; at
least from the historical aspect. You might be able to get Winston West
involved as well.  There's a lot of race history there. It could be
interesting.

Ron Yates, Editor
Dipstick Digest
(Newsletter of the World's Smallest Austin-Healey Club)