Re: 66 GT 350 Wanted

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 66 GT 350 Wanted
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 14:40:47 PST
The ad says nothing about it being Shelby built.
And the price follows that it is not.........

There is a 1966 GT350 vintage race car for sale in Autoweek.

 Walt
======

[from "Tom & Diane Kubler \(Kraftwer]
>If a 67 Shelby-built coupe is acceptable there's one in Hemmings at an
>exceptional price.

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt_boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 86 Mustang GT