Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Safety - originality - competitiveness
From: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:47:45 -0500
Or how about the R8 your predecessor at SVRA raced.

Roger

>>> <JWoesvra@aol.com> 12/01/00 07:44PM >>>
In a message dated 12/1/00 3:38:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
schonny@y2consult.com writes:

<< >
> >      This might sound like "Heresy" - does anyone think we should group
> > cars based on their speed
> > capability rather than on what it should be.

Sounds like a Democratic scheme to me. Sort of like dumbing down our
education sistem or not scoring ball games. With this system you could "win"
big with a Renault Dauphine if you played it right.

Jack Woehrle

Sorry Carl, I just had to!