Re: Devin Panhard

To: <JWoesvra@aol.com>, <AMQJR@aol.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Devin Panhard
From: "Eric Swanger" <ericsmgs@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:25:23 -0400
Guys And Gals,
I've been watching the conversation on the Devins and saw this ad in the
Observer this morning:  Devin  SS, partially restored, runs and drives,
offering at $12k.  (803)-548-5726.

I know nothing about this car, haven't seen it, don't know the person,
yadda, yadda, yadda.  It's about 20 miles or so from my house.  I would be
glad to do pre-visit inspection if someone is seriously interested in the
car.  I can be reached at (704)-875-6118.

Eric Swanger