Re: Cut off switch wiring graphic?

To: simon@mondes.com
Subject: Re: Cut off switch wiring graphic?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 12:49:01 -0600 (MDT)
Yes, I know how they work, I was just looking to save myself a few minutes
by not having to draw a diagram for the newsletter.  As it turns out, I'll
be putting the info in the next newsletter, so I'm not in a hurry for a
picture anymore.

And in truth, the car I'm working on is a total loss system, too, so no fancy
wiring is needed, it just reminded me of the article I wanted to write.

By the way, the Team.Net operating expenses fund drive has gone well, we're
covered for a while.  Thanks to all who have contributed!

mjb.