Fwd: Triumphs and roll overs

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net (Vintage list)
Subject: Fwd: Triumphs and roll overs
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 17:57:48 EDT
--part1_bf.5897498.26b4ad5c_boundary

I want everyone to understand my, and hence, the SVRA take on this sort of
thing.

The bottom line is SAFE, FAIR, FUN. Use good sense in improving reliability.

Make the car look correct.

Make it SAFE.

Time is too valuable at the premier tracks to waste time getting some gerbil
out of a gravel trap because his 40 year old whatsit broke.  Or worse, having
to explain to his heirs that there was a simple fix but it wouldn't have been
"original".

And I am dead serious about open headlight holes and air dams!

Jack Woehrle
SVRA technical director

--part1_bf.5897498.26b4ad5c_boundary