RE: Tires for small-bore cars (the great debate resumes)

To: "'Brian Evans'" <brian@uunet.ca>, JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: RE: Tires for small-bore cars (the great debate resumes)
From: Jim Runciman <Jim.Runciman@donhad.com.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 08:44:31 +0800
Changing the subject from tyres to engines - who is considered the current
guru in the field and what are typical HP and torque figures. I'd also be
interested to learn what fuels you use.
I run a Cooper S in Historic Racing in Australia. Most popular tyres here
are Dunlop Formula R's but Hoosiers probably have a slight edge is you are
prepared to pay the premium.

Jim Runciman
Jim.Runciman@donhad.com.au
Phone:08 9279 7611