Re: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix

To: S800Racer@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix
From: LMR356@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 17:30:56 EDT
Doug....it's Lee Raskin (aka. most dangerous and wanted by J. Edgar Thicko!)

The Holiday Inn at University Center ...is  just a block off of Forbes
Ave...next to Schenley Park.  I can't put my finger on their  tel.no...but
call Holiday Inn's  800 number.  This is not the VSCCA HQ....I believe the
Wyndham Garden is this year...but possibly sold out by now.

I'm not going this year.. .but let me know if I can help you...I chaired the
Pittsburgh GP event for 6 years ....and know a few folks in the area if  you
get stuck w/o a place to stay.

Best racing, Lee