Re: Group 44

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Group 44
From: "J Ernst" <ernst@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 11:13:25 -0400
hmmn,  I wonder who was in the old plane I saw over Summit Point during my
driving school . . .

I too am interested,  any ideas where I could get that issue of Sportscar
and Classic?
 I do not recall seeing it at the newsstand.

The main thing I want to know more about is his early Trans Am history.
I am building a clone of the inaugural season 1966 TA Dodge Dart.

This project is coming together a lot more quickly than expected, as far as
gathering parts -  now to just put it all together.

Another (sort of) tie in - I had tons of fun chasing a TR6 around Road
Atlanta in my friends Barracuda.  The "highway speed" laps were made a bit
more exciting by the fact that the car was on repro polyglas tires.

http://ernst.home.mindspring.com/grmday2.htm
http://ernst.home.mindspring.com/grmday.htm

thanks to Grassroots Motorsports for the track time
they have a really neat TR3 project right now, check out their website

Jason Ernst
66 Dart
65 B'cuda
~to be inlaws with: