Re: Magazine Collecting

To: Ron Yates <dipstickdigest@ctaz.com>
Subject: Re: Magazine Collecting
From: Larry Dent <lwdent@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 07:45:07 -0500
Good point.

NATMUS does not have a librarian, but it also does not presently have a
library.

We have built the room, and are furnishing it, and starting to request
donations of materials for the reference library, but it is still a ways
out for becoming a reality.

So do you donate to the Peterson, who already has a big quanity that no
one can see, or donate to NATMUS where we don't have a lot of stuff, but
are user friendly to turn someone reliable loose in the room to do their
research?????

Seems to me NATMUS would be a better choice at this point.

Larry Dent