Re: Tahoe/Yukon towing question

To: Terry Green <tmgreen@fwb.gulf.net>,
Subject: Re: Tahoe/Yukon towing question
From: Walt@chekov.mayfield.hp.com (Walt Boeninger)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 13:11:57 PDT
We use a 97 4 door Tahoe to tow our 24 ft box enclosed trailer.
Sway and equalizer controls are a must. Miles is correct about the
brakes and rear springs.  Need extra rear boost.  I smoked the
rear shoes big time coming down the GrapeVine, but that was mostly
my own fault....amazing how fast those drums heated up....

It only has 55k miles on it now...we'll see how the tranny holds up.

-------
Regards

Walt Boeninger - Nor Cal SAAC         67 GT500     | 67 Shelby T-A #31
http://www.norcal-saac.org            71 Boss 351  | 97 5.0 Explorer
mailto:walt_boeninger@hp.com          99 C5 Hdtp   | 86 Mustang GT