snow?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: snow?
From: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 08:12:43 -0000
yesterday afternoon my partner in crime jon and i went to simpson world in
hershey pa. to check out helmets and allow jon to try on helmets.  it was in
the 70's and we were crusing the interstate with windows down having a
blast!  after jon decides he is going to purchase a new helmet, we walk out
and it starts to rain.  ok that was not too bad but the winds were
outrageous!  we continued on our trip to tom cox's place on our quest for
saab 2 stroke goodies for my sedan.  the rain got worse and the wind was
outrageous at times!   our departure at sunset from tom's was uneventfull in
spite of being hundreds of pounds heavier (no i did not eat that much) in
the payload department( goodies galore!).  a stop at a relatives home near
tom's place to raid their pantry for a few snacks and we were off!  heading
north on I-95 it was raining sideways the wind was relentless!  arriving in
the at home (pa. allentown aerea) it was still raining and gusty.  my arms
just hurt from wrestling my van in the wind.  got in at 1am.!  wake up for
no reason at all and look outside at 5am and it's SNOWING!!!!!!! now at 9am
still snowing!   what the heck is going on here?  it is april 9th is it not?
this is all too wierd!  i was going to unload the van's load of vintage saab
goodies this afternoon but think i am waiting for spring thaw now(lol).
chuck
"confused about what season it is"