Re: No vintage content, and I won't do it again, but...

To: Alfred <alfred@ajkco.com>
Subject: Re: No vintage content, and I won't do it again, but...
From: "Richard E. Buckingham, Jr." <rebjrmd@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 04:40:56 -0700
Hi, thanks for your reply and for correcting my spelling of "gall."  Obviously
"spell checker" isn't going to catch that!  I don't think that I expressed
bitterness or envy--I didn't intend to, and in analyzing my thoughts now, I
don't think that I was feeling either.  I think what really got to me was the
request for me (or someone else) to unselfishly give of their time so that
someone else could profit--that was the main irritant as opposed to envying
someone else being more perceptive, lucky or smarter than I was.  After all,
this is America--the home of free enterprise.  Even though free enterprise may
be the system around, that doesn't mean that it is always fair and ideal.
Some people will end up getting screwed.  Dick