"true" spirit of vintage racing

Subject: "true" spirit of vintage racing
From: "Christopher H.Kang, MD" <chkangmd@qnis.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 23:39:06 -0800
I participated in last weekend's Univ. of VARA -intro to vintage racing
and driving school and discovered the  true spirit of vintage racing:
the people.

I was impressed by the overall friendliness and small town spirit. While
I was just  setting up, people would say hello as they walked by.  I was
a total newcomer to the organization and knew no one. By  the end of the
very fun and educational weekend, I'd met fellow racers, enthusiast and
even some people from my own living area.

Racing on the track etiquette? Whatever you prefer, it's the
participants that set the tone for the sport. I hope my future
experiences just  keep getting better.

Thanks to  those in  VARA who ran the event!!!

christopher kang
'72 europa