Re: RE: Insurance ... How Much?

To: <S800Racer@aol.com>, <G_Ivory@beutel-can.com>,
Subject: Re: RE: Insurance ... How Much?
From: "Robert Alder" <alder_rj@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:21:46 -0700
I've switched to Parish for both my race cars and a couple of garage queen
street cars.  They're great people and strong supporters of vintage racing.
They've been instrumental in providing vintage race clubs  with insurance
(via a VMC policy) that was MEASURABLY cheaper than what clubs were paying
before, thus they've helped clubs stay solvent and/or keep entry fees down.
They deserve your individual business if at all competitive, which they are.
Cheers,

----- Original Message ----- Will Parish sell x-border?? ... a tel.no. for