Re: where to go to see Juniors?

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>, <dthompson@videotron.ca>
Subject: Re: where to go to see Juniors?
From: "Roger Sieling" <rogsie@telesistech.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 12:12:01 -0500
Dan,

I would get a VSCCA schedule and go to any of their events to see the cars you
describe. You might also do well at a VARAC event at Mosport. Don't bother with
HSR or SVRA, you'll be disappointed.

>>> Daniel Thompson <dthompson@videotron.ca> 01/29/00 13:08 PM >>>
Hello list,

This coming summer I would like to take in a few vintage races in the
NorthEast. But I am specifically looking for a weekend when a decent
turnout (25+) of Formula Juniors will be in attendance.

I'm hoping to see a Cooper T52, an Elva 100, a BMC-Huffaker etc.

I'm within driving distance of Watkins Glen, Lime Rock, Mosport, Mt.
Tremblant and probably a few others.

So where and when to see a gaggle of Juniors?

Thanks,

Daniel