Re: G- Analyst

To: mjb@cs.utah.edu, jdesanti@inficon.com
Subject: Re: G- Analyst
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:46:03 EST
Mark:

FYI, I have a G-analyst and have used it on occassion.  It was interesting
the first few times you use it as it certainly points out where you're not
smooth, or not going near the adhesion limits of the tires.

But, after a season or two of looking at the print-outs and making some
improvements, I stopped using it, as it was just another item requiring
attention.  I'm not ready to sell it yet, I might use it for testing tires or
other changes someday...but its not something I use all the time anymore.

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus Cortina Mk1 #128