Re: Shop Floor heating

To: vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shop Floor heating
From: EeeMCee@cs.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 00:09:21 EST
In a message dated 01/05/2000 9:07:24 PM Pacific Standard Time, EeeMCee
writes:

<< <<  Very often this only requires a water heater and pex tubing 12"
  on center imbedded in the concrete.  Even better than lying on carpet
  scraps! >>

 John: you MUST live in the sunbelt! It probably would take a nuclear reactor
in the rest of the world!
 I had a house in California with this and it was nice but you had to always
keep the place warm otherwise it takes about a day to overcome the thermal
inherit of the floor.
 What is Pex tubing? The builder of my house used copper which went and
leaked in some years!
 Michael
  Dolphin Porsche F 1 >>