LOOKING FOR WAYNE RUTHERFORD

To: "Vintage Race Web" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: LOOKING FOR WAYNE RUTHERFORD
From: "Eric Swanger" <ericsmgs@prodigy.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:48:42 -0000
I'm trying to locate Wayne Rutherford, younger brother of Johnny Rutherford.
I've got a car he used to race and want to talk to him to clarify some
documentation.  Anybody know how to get in touch with him.  If you've seen
this message before, my apology is in order.  I seem to be having some
trouble getting to the vintage list.

thanks

Eric Swanger
(704)-875-6118