Re: "The Green Helmet" movie on Speedvision

To: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Subject: Re: "The Green Helmet" movie on Speedvision
From: Simon Favre <simon@mondes.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 15:59:09 -0800
Then you should watch "Grand Prix". The ladies in that film are defintely
more jealous of each other than the cars. ;=) For a more offbeat racer
vs. babe film, try Al Pacino in "Bobby Deerfield". If you can stomach
truly awful movies, try "Tomboy" and "The Last Road" where the babe IS
the racer. Those are the ones you should REALLY complain about. ;=)

Besides, we all know the race car is just a mistress that lives in the
garage...