Unreadable Pics of Hillclimb

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Unreadable Pics of Hillclimb
From: borrani@att.net
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 1999 20:05:53 +0000
Arghh!!!!  To my eternal horror I got to work today and
found out that older versions of Netscape aren't opening
the pics.  I have the latest versions of Netscape and
Internet Explorer at home and they worked just fine
there.  Terribly sorry to inconvenience you all, but it
looks like I sent out a beta version of my page last
night!  I should have 'tested' it on more browsers.  I
will attend to that tonight.  Thanks for the kind
comments from those AOL and Internet Explorer folks who
could open up the pics.
-Steve S.