Looking for Karl Day in Atlanta

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Karl Day in Atlanta
From: "Neil Karolek" <neil@tlxtech.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 1999 15:11:37 -0500
I am trying to locate two old racers, (70's), from the Atlanta area.

The first is Karl Day -- Not sure if he ever really raced but I believe he
may have information regarding the history of my car (vintage Mustang
racer).

Next is R.G. Rawlins -- (sorry I don't know his first name). I think he was
a doctor?? or might have been involved in the Scottish Rite Childrens
Center??  Was it call the same thing back in the early '70's?  He may have
been a partner to Karl Day.

Any help or leads in locating these individuals would be greatly
appreciated.

PS -- I will be in Atlanta this coming Wed. and Thur.,(Oct 6 -7), therefore
any help someone could provide by that time, would be especially helpful.
Thanks,
Neil Karolek