Re: vintage-race-digest V1 #353

To: pkrause@ibm.net, owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: vintage-race-digest V1 #353
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:46:17 EDT
In a message dated 08/22/1999 1:11:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pkrause@ibm.net writes:

<<  I use the analysis provided by the local "Caterpillar"(sp?) place. They
 tell me that the elevated levels of lead they find are likely due to the
 leaded race fuel, otherwise turnaround is terrific (24 hours) and I've
 caught a number of pending failures. My dealer, Gregory Poole Equipment in
 Raleigh, NC could refer you to your local heavy equipment lab.-Peter Krause

I just happened onto this request and can offer this if anyone is interested.

The Speed Stick racing team has an associate sponsor called Top Source. They
have an oil analysis clinic and test lab service called Motorcheck.

Motorcheck Oil Analysis Clinic
P.O. Box 7636
3728 Georgia Ave. Suite 1-C
West Palm Beach, FL 33405-9985