Re: SVRA Zippo US GP at Watkins Glen

To: Vintage <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SVRA Zippo US GP at Watkins Glen
From: "Paul Meis" <pmeis@bgsm.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:30:52 -0400
If I can get my race engine back together so it stops spitting valve heads
out the Webers, (I hate it when that happens), Team Escargot will be
bringing the NTM D-sports racer as well as the trusty Honda S-800. In
addition, Doug White will be bringing his NTM Mk III, to complete the
buzz-bomb attack in Group One! Last time I ran at the Glen, I got a bottle
of champers for 3rd place. They asked if I wanted to spray it or drink it.
Team E sprays no wine before its time, and we drank it to celebrate at a
suitable later occaision. That Glen Ora champagne is great stuff. I doubt if
I will be that lucky this time, but we'll be there!
Paul Meis, Team Escargot