Re: Collector Car Insurance Advice

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Collector Car Insurance Advice
From: DonJQueen@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:23:01 EDT
In a message dated 07/28/1999 7:45:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
DWhitesdJr@aol.com writes:

<< As a lawyer, I do a considerable amount of insurance coverage dispute
work,
 and I see way too much litigation over misunderstandings like the one Don
 has.  My advice would be to go to a pro who specializes in these types of
 risks.  Parish Insurance and Heacock Insurance are the top pros in vintage
 race and specialty car coverage.

This is a great discussion. I've been in the insurance business for almost 40
years and apparently even I, "the self appointed expert", have the terms
reversed.

The important part is that the terms are discussed and understood by the
readers of this list.

Another issue that merits clarification is where the "competitive event"
begins. In the parking lot ? The paddock?, pregrid?. Are parade laps by clubs
covered?

Don Queen
56/64 Alfa Spider