Open Trailer Space??

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Open Trailer Space??
From: MHKitchen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:09:30 EDT
TO the list...

Talk about response!!!  Within 24 hours of requesting Cortina MkII parts,
I've been connected with the perfect parts car...the only problem is its in
Dallas, and I'm in the San Francisco area.  Looking for anyone who's coming
west from the Dallas area to either NOrthern or Southern California that can
assist in getting it here....Its a MkII Cortina wagon roller (no engine or
trans).  They're about 14ft long, and should be quite light without the
drivetrain.

CAN ANYONE ASSIST?  Anyone coming this way with an empty trailer?  Or
conversely, anyone need a car shuttled from California to Dallas?  Maybe we
can work something out.

Thanks in advance...

Myles H. Kitchen
1965 Lotus (and rapidly cornering the collector market on Mk II Cortina
wagons!!)Cortina Mk1 #128