Re: rejetting Webers

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rejetting Webers
From: "James Wiseman" <james@jdwmedia.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 18:18:38 +0100
> While Passini is the classic reference, it's everything you remember
> about reference texts from school - dense and impenetrable without
> study. The information is all in there, but rewards only those who
> make a serious effort.
>
> Pat Braden's book is very good in providing information about rebuilding,
> but doesn't really help with rejetting.
>
> I recently found a book called "How to build and power tune
> weber & dellorto dcoe & dhla carburetors", by Des Hammill. It's
> excellent, giving step-by-step instructions for getting the
> carbs set up for *your* engine. Available from RD Enterprises
> (see the Monster List for details).

Hi all,

If you look at the member archives for the Alfa Racing mailing list (just go
to http://www.onelist.com, and look for 'alfaracing', there is a copy of a
program called 'jetting.exe', which automatically calculates jetting sizes
for Weber DCOE and Dellorto DHLA carbs, based on engine capacity, peak power
RPM, and power or flexibility. Does a pretty good job.

Just a suggestion...

--
           James Wiseman
    Editor, 'The Giuliettaletta'