RE:

To: "'MHKitchen@aol.com'" <MHKitchen@aol.com>
Subject: RE:
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:55:57 -0600
We run the TOYO proxes on our test/practice wheels, and I have to say that I
much prefer the BFG's that I qualify/race on. The proxes tend to squirm alot
in the corners,and the full depth tread causes a certain amount of 'walking'
during hard cornering. Just my .02
Mark Haynes
'65 Spitfire RMVR #162