Re: Playstations

To: "Personnel Management Services" <pms@persmgmt.com>,
Subject: Re: Playstations
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 19:57:41 -0400
Gran Turismo with an analog controller will keep you busy for a long
time.

BTW a Subaru WRX Rally car is an absolute ball to drive.

The next generation Gran Turismo comes out late this fall.....has a
Mini in it!

Never used it with a wheel///most seem like junk to me.

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!