Re: Starter Motors Part 3

To: Patrick Young <ply@adtrading.com>
Subject: Re: Starter Motors Part 3
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 17:48:32 -0400
This has nothing to do with with starting ANY kind of car - but since
you are called Patrick and talking about a Scot - I also learned this
weekend that St Patrick was an Englishman. Since I'm English I hope I
can remember this fact next March!! I was told this by a Welshman. THIS
IS NOT A JOKE.

Derek